• Candidates must be over 21 years of age
• Candidates hold a diploma from a nationally recognised research university (“WO”) or university of applied sciences (“HBO”), or be studying at such an institution, preferably with a focus on applied social studies (agogiek) and/or the arts.
• Candidates have experiences in teaching, working with groups and theater.
There are two ways of being admitted to the preparatory course:
• after taking part of an admission and orientation courseday led by instructors of the part-time program teaching & directing. This day will be an orientation for the canditates as well as for the teachers.
• after taking part in the selection procedure for the part-time program teaching & directing and receiving a recommendation. With this recommendation you can be admitted directly.