• To broaden your artistic practice, translate it into and apply it to educational situations
• To develop and teach theatre lessons to adults, teenagers and children
• To develop your own vision and style as a teacher
• To integrate theatre lessons with other artistic disciplines
• To make a personal, high-quality contribution to the quality and innovation of arts education at school and beyond.
Toneelacademie Maastricht is a close-knit community of thinkers, daredevils and go-getters. In this programme, we work in small groups of up to 10 students per year. That means you will get plenty of individual attention. You will be allocated a mentor who is your point of contact, a sounding board, and a source of feedback throughout the year.